Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which activities can use in English class?

+2
41Patoompohn026
42supatcha064
6 posters

Go down

Which activities can use in English class? Empty Which activities can use in English class?

Post by 42supatcha064 Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:28 am

For me, If I teach in speaking skill, I will provide the activities that use more English to speak out such as role play. This activity, the all students have opportunity to act out and speak out in English as much as they can.
In listening skill, I will provide students listen more conversation.
Because I think many students can learn conversation fast and adapt to daily lives. They will have a chance to listen and practice speaking as well.
I love this activities.

Supatcha064 4EN
42supatcha064
42supatcha064
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which activities can use in English class? Empty Re: Which activities can use in English class?

Post by 41Patoompohn026 Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:28 pm

There are many activities that can be applied to English classrooms.
We have practiced teaching and thinking activities from TEFL1/TEFL2.
English classroom activities should allow students to develop all 4 skills, including listening skills, speaking skills, reading skills, and study skills.
For example, Activities that help students develop reading aloud is paired reading.
This activity will help students help to listen to what their friends read and write down.

Patoompohn 026 4EN
41Patoompohn026
41Patoompohn026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which activities can use in English class? Empty Re: Which activities can use in English class?

Post by 43Nattakit089 Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 pm

I think are there are plenty activities to use in classrooms, too many to particularly point out. Speaking activities, such as information gap, role-playing, etc., seem to be very complicated and very fun to do. However, the point is the teacher must take well care of his/her students in order to get them all speak properly, which I find really challenging.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Jutatip042 Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:57 pm

Taboo Words can use in English class.
Looking for a game which can help your students practice synonyms and descriptions.
Try Taboo Words,suitable for more advanced learners. Divide the class into two and have the two teams sit on opposite sides of the room, facing each other. Choose one person to sit in front of their team and stand behind the students and hold a piece of paper with a word on it.

Jutatip 042 3EN
31Jutatip042
31Jutatip042
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Kanchana045 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm

There are many activities that can be applied to English classrooms.
From my teaching experience, the activity that includes technology is popular for children.

Kanchana 045 3EN

32Kanchana045
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:59 pm

There are a lot of activities that can use in the classroom.
You can read and try it out by reading 200 activities in the classroom to teaching English.
And you can also pick some activities or games that you like to apply in the classroom.
But if you are an expert you can create your own activities that work well with your students.

Chonlamas 3EN 008
31Chonlamas008
31Chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down