Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites?

+2
42Wanwisa047
42Yanisa086
6 posters

Go down

What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites? Empty What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites?

Post by 42Yanisa086 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Actually, it sounds like good that we can enjoy whatever movies we want to watch trough free online website nowadays. However, some people, especially most of producers and director, say that it makes them suffer from the fact that people do not directly support their work, such as going to the cinema or buying a DVD intead. How do you think about this issue?

Yanisa086 4EN
42Yanisa086
42Yanisa086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites? Empty Re: What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites?

Post by 42Wanwisa047 Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:16 pm

It is good for me who is the consumer but it is bad for the producers who made the movies.
They have to spend a lot of money to create their products.
If I were them I would feel so bad, luckily I am a consumer heheh (devil smile).
Wanwisa 047 4EN
42Wanwisa047
42Wanwisa047
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites? Empty Re: What do you think about how we can watch free movies through illegal websites?

Post by 42Benjamas025 Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 pm

I think it's not good to do that. I mean the person who takes the movie videos and release on website is a bad person. 
He should not infringe copyright. For us who watch movies should watch movies from the legal website.
By the way, some legal website is not free. So, we should share the payment with friends.
For me, I don't support the illegal movie website, I'm finding some legal movie website which is free. 
Benjamas025 4EN
42Benjamas025
42Benjamas025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Peerapon027 Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:54 pm

To be honest, something "ILLEGAL" is not good, right?
In my perspective, watching free movies through illegal websites is not really bad.
Because I did not purchase to watch the movie. Just kidding. hahaha.
Even it infringes copyright, there are many online places to watching for free.
By doing this, it would support them to do bad thing continuously.
The best way, just find the legal website to watch rather than ILLEGAL websites.

Peerapon 027 3EN

32Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thamonwan017 Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Personally, It is good for a customer who doesn't have lots of money to watch in theater 555
By the way, it isn't good for a producer who spends lots of money to create the movie.

Thamonwan017 4EN
41Thamonwan017
41Thamonwan017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Chanin083 Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:04 pm

I don't think it is right to do like this. I used to be a person who watches movies from illegal websites. Then, I realized that producers and actors or actress and teams of each movie, they use all of their energies to produce just one movie. So, we should support them to continue producing valuable works by subscribing movies streaming websites or buying their movies.

Chanin 083 3EN
31Chanin083
31Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down