What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Go down

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by 42Ruttikorn044 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:19 pm

็Hmmm which one first hahaha there are many things that I used to do,
i still remember that when I was in high school, I forgot to turn of the sound of my cellphone
and then my phone immediately rang among teachers and many others students
who was standing to show respect for the national anthem. I was very embarrassed
and after that day I did not forget to turn off my cell phone before going to school.
Ruttikorn 044 4EN
42Ruttikorn044
42Ruttikorn044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty Re: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by 41Niramol021 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:55 pm

I used to fall down on the floor in front of the crowd people.
They were watching me and everything was silent.
I had no word to say and no idea how to deal with that situation.
One thing that I could do is push myself up and run out of that place
as much as I can.
Niramol021 4EN

41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty Re: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by 41Thamonwan017 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 pm

The embarrassing thing that I ever have done is wearing the wrong clothes and go to school.
It was so embarrassing at the moment 55

Thamonwan017 4EN
41Thamonwan017
41Thamonwan017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32bamnech058 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:18 pm

I was in 10th grade, and my friend was having the ten of us friends over for a sleepover. Once it was about 22:00, we all piled on the couch to watch a movie. In doing so, one of my friends knocked my phone out of my hands and it slipped down in between the crack between the backrest and rightmost cushion. I saw the screen on the floor underneath the couch, and so I turned around on the couch, went on my knees, and bent over to put my head down there to retrieve my phone. I apparently didn’t notice the narrow gap between two metal crossbeams supporting the backrest, and that’s where my head slipped through. I reached with one of my arms, got my phone, and tried backing my head out.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Temsiri054 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:18 am

I have been such a jealous person is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life.
I wish I could go back in time and then set everything up with my attitude towards people.
But actually I just can't.

Temsiri 054 3EN

32Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down