Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to sell something in 'Like Shop', what would be a thing that you want to make some money from?

2 posters

Go down

If you were to sell something in 'Like Shop', what would be a thing that you want to make some money from? Empty If you were to sell something in 'Like Shop', what would be a thing that you want to make some money from?

Post by 43Pattarakant115 Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 pm

Since Like Shop is such a huge online group on Facebook where almost a million of people never stop selling and buying items and food, every member in the group can actually make a great deal of money by posting something there for sale.
As a member, I used to have an idea of selling some snacks I love, such as popcorn, crispy banana, breadsticks, pies, and more in the group.
However, my schedule has always been so tight, so I have not had a chance to do so. Even if I have never tried it, I can imagine that it would be so fun to do so.
Apart from money, I would also get to share good delicious snacks to lots of people in the university.

Pattarakant 115 4EN
43Pattarakant115
43Pattarakant115
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you were to sell something in 'Like Shop', what would be a thing that you want to make some money from? Empty Re: If you were to sell something in 'Like Shop', what would be a thing that you want to make some money from?

Post by 41Boonyaluck023 Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:10 pm

If I want to sell something in Like shop on Facebook, they will be some kind of beauty products for women.
I have sold something that is about beauty on Facebook. These products are very popular in the women group.
That's a convenient way to buy a beauty product and get money from this job.

Boonyaluck 023 4EN
41Boonyaluck023
41Boonyaluck023
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down