What current trend makes no sense to you?

Go down

What current trend makes no sense to you? Empty What current trend makes no sense to you?

Post by 4.3Patama105 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Studying for 4 years to become a teacher. I think it makes no sense to me.
The government runs the country's education like a child.
We have no freedom even our speech.
I don't mean to be mad but it is how it works nowadays.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What current trend makes no sense to you? Empty Re: What current trend makes no sense to you?

Post by 42Wachayamin046 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 pm

The government gave 500 baht to the poor people. I know at this point that we are poor but giving the money to people is not fairs. How can they know that some really poor people even did not get the money. In other point, the money from the government is the tax that we gain from the people all around the country to develop our city. I think he's trying to do something cheated on the selection soon. This way of his behavior might lead to the bad situation of the economy in Thailand soon if he won't stop it. I don't hate this government team worker but I think this kind of thing is not fair for all people.
Wachayamin046 4EN
42Wachayamin046
42Wachayamin046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What current trend makes no sense to you? Empty Re: What current trend makes no sense to you?

Post by 43Supanida120 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 pm

The trend of having a foreigner as a lover. In my opinion, I'm not serious about my lover's nationality. I focus mainly on their thoughts and their act.

Supanida 120 4EN
43Supanida120
43Supanida120
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Lalita091 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:48 pm

No sense trend for me on these days is Rod Hae.
Rod Hae is a big car which carries the intruments on it.
They sing and play the instruments on the big car.
No sense trend is there are many little kids and teenagers dance along with it.
They dance on the street with very strange styles like an alien.
Some of them are not appropriate with their ages.

Lalita 091 4EN
43Lalita091
43Lalita091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Praewpoy091 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 pm

I really strongly agree with P'minny that "The government gave 500 baht to the poor people" is nonsense.
The government should provide the poor with a stable job not treat them with money.
They should give them the opportunity to learn how to live and also manage citizen's tax with a potential way.
I would say that it is a stupid project.

Praewpoy 091 3EN
32Praewpoy091
32Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Janejira008 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:09 pm

It is rappers advertising that drugs are fun and it's not wrong to try it.
In my opinion, when kids hear songs or advertising about drugs.
It can makes kids want to try it and it would be big problem for social in the future.

Janejira008 4EN
42Janejira008
42Janejira008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Niramol021 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Very few, if any trends make no sense to me right now, because they can all be explained fairly easily. I don’t understand why people dress the way they do given that many people have bad taste, however I do understand that people will wear what they admire endorses.
I just want to do the things that being myself not following the trend.
Niramol021 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Onuma070 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

I think the current trend is about having the best smartphone. Now a days, people invest so much money to own a smartphone. Sometimes I don't understand why people are not contented with what they have, they keep changing phone eventhough their phone is still working well. Some people buy phone even if the price is expensive or even not part of their budget. I know that there is a pressure in our society today to have the latest phone, and because of the pressure from the society people do everything they can to buy the new or latest phone whether it is good or not. I know that there is nothing wrong with having a smartphone but before buying a new one we have to consider our budget or ask the question to ourself, is this a need or just a want? For my personal conviction, I will only buy a new phone when it is needed and I will be content with my phone right now. The important thing is having a phone that is useable for communication.
Onuma 070 4EN
42Onuma070
42Onuma070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum