What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

Go down

What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction? Empty What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

Post by 4.3Patama105 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:32 pm

I have learnt that a true friendship is more last long.
We don't have to be surrounded or accepted by everyone in the world; however, there is a few sincere friends. That's worth more than a million.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction? Empty Re: What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

Post by 43thawinee127 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm

I am one of those who loves reading novel especially Chinese historical romance novel.
Even though the core of this kind of novel is a love story, I have learned some meaningful messages reading them.
One of the most memorable lines that stick in my mind is from Ten Miles of Peach Blossom which is "Let me go and I will also let you go. We did not own each other anything". I have learned that sometimes it is better to let someone or something go rather than clinging on to it and getting hurt.

Thawinee 127 4EN
43thawinee127
43thawinee127
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction? Empty Re: What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

Post by 41srisuda049 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:53 am

One of the lessons I learned in the story is the power of belief. As the novel progresses, the reader learns that the old gods like Odin were losing power because people no longer believed in them. Instead, it was the new gods like Media who were taking over. They prospered because people believed in them.

Srisuda 049 4EN

41srisuda049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down