Things You Can Do To Improve Your English

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things You Can Do To Improve Your English - Page 2 Empty Re: Things You Can Do To Improve Your English

Post by 43Nattakit089 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:24 pm

In my opinion which turns out that I'm right about it, learners have got to receive first. They must listen and read as possible as they can before they can transfer such the language out of it. I suggest listening to English radio or some language teaching videos, but they are quite boring, aren't they? Unfortunately, they're really helpful. Reading also helps learners move very quick on language learning. It's, as far as I know, the easiest skill to develop since reading materials are found everywhere.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things You Can Do To Improve Your English - Page 2 Empty Re: Things You Can Do To Improve Your English

Post by 31yanisa011 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:31 pm

There are many ways for me to practice English skills.
The first one is to speak and try to think in English.
The second one is to listen a lot in order to make myself familiar with the accent of native speakers.
The last on is to write an essay or the status on Facebook and read news in English more. It is so good to practice all 4 skill of English language.

Yanisa 011 3EN
31yanisa011
31yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Tananon017 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 pm

There are many ways to improve English skill.
Personally, I do these...
- Pretend that you can do until you can do it
- Take risk of losing face!
- Repeat all the things

Tananon 017 3EN

31Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2