How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part?

Go down

How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part? Empty How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part?

Post by 32Surayuth069 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:03 am

The latest English camp of mine was held by my classmates and I, so I could learn a lot of things from that camp. In my point of view, it can be considered one of the best camps I have ever joined. At that time, I could learn how to manage the camp and how to face and solve the problems as it was arising. I could sing and dance with my friends and my students who were joining the camp. I could try to elaborate on Text 3, and I realised it did not work. So, I need to come back and improve what was missing at that time. Overall, I think my latest English camp was very entertaining and didactic for me, and I do like it.

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part? Empty Re: How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part?

Post by 42Wachayamin046 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 pm

I liked the people and the students everywhere I went.
Every times I joined the English camp, I always got the lesson from my mistakes and my students.
The experience where you couldn't find from others places but this camp always gave you somethings. I wish I could join it again when I can.
Wachayamin046 4EN
42Wachayamin046
42Wachayamin046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part? Empty Re: How did you like the latest English camp in which you took part?

Post by 42Sontaya056 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 am

The latest English Camp that I joined was held in Chaiyaphume province. I like it so much. I can feel the the enthusiast of the students and also the cooperation from the teachers there giving to our camp. So, the camp appeared very fun and impressive for me.

Sontaya056 4EN
42Sontaya056
42Sontaya056
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Pattarakant115 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:35 pm

It was going to be one of my most memorable camps ever since it was my last camp with all of my friends in the section 3.
The last English camp under Kru Eng Club of mine was held in Amata Wittaya School in Khon Kaen province.
It was a private school so I got so excited to teach. Having an English camp in a private school is not really common, right? In this camp, I got to be a teacher in Hot Seat station for the very first time. I was so glad that I got to do it because it was my last time. For the most part, I had fun, and was glad that I got to try lots of new things including the Hot Seat station, having a camp in a private school, running activities during the night with students and friends, and more.
However, the camp got me feeling sad too. It was so because I realized that it was my last time, and I knew that I will miss this kind of camp so much.

Pattarakant 115 4EN
43Pattarakant115
43Pattarakant115
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Benyapha104 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:20 pm

My last English Camp is Amatawittaya School. Students were really friendly.
It was the first camp which had the night activity in my senior year.
I was the one who performed K-POP dance.
Actually, I've never performed K-POP dance in public before.
It was ridiculous but memorable.

Benyapha 104 4EN
43Benyapha104
43Benyapha104
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down