Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you?

4 posters

Go down

What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you? Empty What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you?

Post by 32bamnech058 Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:23 pm

There are 3 things that I have taught.
1. Everyone is replaceable. The only things that differentiate you from others are the amount of time and effort that is required to replace you.
2. Life is not fair. You can’t expect people to behave the way you want them to behave. You have to deal with it.
3. Always keep your weakness and next move as secret. You never know who is going to use it against you.

Bamnech 058 3EN

32bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you? Empty Re: What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you?

Post by 31Chidchanok009 Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:51 am

Being a person who is not prudent makes me lose a lot of money. I feel sorry for those money. That makes me want to change myself to be a person who thinks more and more careful before deciding what to do.

Chidchanok 009 3EN

31Chidchanok009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you? Empty Re: What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you?

Post by 32Piyathida060 Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:01 am

The biggest lesson for me has just happened last year. My wallet was lost.
I remembered I have to make all new cards such as ID card, driving license, all member card, and student card. It is a waste of time.
So, this is the biggest lesson to teach me that I must check everything carefully more than in the past.

Piyathida 060 3EN
32Piyathida060
32Piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pimprapa026 Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:06 am

Personally, choosing the wrong friend taught me a lot when I was in high school.
I gave her all of my sincerity, but she didn't receive it at all.
I was angry at that time, but I can manage my emotion now.

Pimprapa 026 3EN

31Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down