Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the English student books do find it interesting?

3 posters

Go down

Which of the English student books do find it interesting? Empty Which of the English student books do find it interesting?

Post by 32Surayuth069 Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:55 pm

I have found New World and Mega Goal very interesting and useful for secondary students! They provide us with lots of text types. Each contains reading, conversation, grammar and self-assessment! Our duty is just to design or search for some activities to appropriately fit each of the text types!

Surayuth 069 3EN

32Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which of the English student books do find it interesting? Empty Re: Which of the English student books do find it interesting?

Post by 31Napat013 Wed May 01, 2019 10:07 pm

in my view, New World and Mega Goal seem very useful and helpful for the high school students.
There are many kinds of activity which can help students to improve their skills.

Napat 013 3EN

31Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which of the English student books do find it interesting? Empty Re: Which of the English student books do find it interesting?

Post by 31chakkaphat007 Thu May 02, 2019 7:14 am

New world is one that I feel it is interesting,
it contains a lot of interesting lesson
to improve student in every english skill.

Chakkaphat 007 3EN
31chakkaphat007
31chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down