Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read?

Go down

Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read? Empty Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read?

Post by 4.3Patama105 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:18 am

The last book that I read is TED Talk.
That's amazing to get to know how story telling becomes so much inspiring and it can change people's life.

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read? Empty Re: Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read?

Post by 32Pattaranan065 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:32 pm

I used to read novels when I was in high school.
I love to read Jamsai novel because it is very entertaining.
I couldn't remember what was the last book I have read and I don't have any favorite one so far.

Pattaranan 065 3EN
32Pattaranan065
32Pattaranan065
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read? Empty Re: Have you ever read any book in your life? What is your favorite book? What was the last book you read?

Post by 32hathaichanok040 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Sure,I have.
My favorite books are the traveling book of New Kloom.
He talks about his trip to many places around the world. At the same time, he adds some good empowerment to teach readers. I recommend you to read one.
Hathaichanok 040 3EN
32hathaichanok040
32hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Piyathida060 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:35 pm

I have read many books in my life. My favorite book is My Inspiration. The pseudonym of this book is The Duang.
I like this book because it reflects the other sides of our minds.
Moreover, it shows some thinking that I never thought and he creates very interesting content for readers.
The Great Gatsby is the last book that I read.

Piyathida 060 3EN
32Piyathida060
32Piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum