Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What problem are you currently grappling with?

Go down

What problem are you currently grappling with? Empty What problem are you currently grappling with?

Post by 4.3Patama105 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:45 pm

Growing up in the study center for over 15 years where I found myself passionate about volunteering and the English language. This path led me to start my bachelor degree in English Education since 2015, and even far beyond the boundaries of teaching. My objective is students oriented with definite goals as I believe in the power of the young generation that they can change the world to become a better place through hands-on experience and active learning. I am going to share my commitment towards active learning through my perspective in a long-term goal for the past years.
Looking back to myself 4 years ago, I was just a little girl who was passionate about passion. I didn’t care much about how hard that it would take me to accomplish my dream, the only goal that I committed to and always with me was being a good child of her mother nature.
I am now a 4th year English Education student. My accomplishments would be useless without paying back to my society. My goals in life are to serve humanity and to advocate the voice of environmentally-friendly and sustainable development. I’m now volunteering with No-plastic Campaign MSU- creating the content and raising fund to help support their projects. It’s a tough doing the everyday content-related to animals’ death and extinction due to the plastic issue but I hope the future generations will understand that today I fight all by my best for them.

I am interested in doing the charity. Currently, I am the founder of Plogging Mahasarakham which is responsible to raise the fund for doing the projects related to running and dealing with plastic problems

Patama 105 4EN
4.3Patama105
4.3Patama105
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down