Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you describe your grandmother ?

4 posters

Go down

Can you describe your grandmother ? Empty Can you describe your grandmother ?

Post by 42Suthida062 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:48 am

My grandmother is the superwoman for me. She is a farmer and housewife. She is quite tall and she is plump. Her face wrinkles with age. She has gray hair. She is very strong, she tasks her energies all the time, even she is 75 years old she still does all of the chores around her house. She is very thrifty and she has sense of humor. She has been taking care of me since I can remember. She makes me feel happy and safer when I stay with her because she protects me from the bad things, she will listen to all of my problems and help me to find the solutions. She is like a superwoman that would suppress gangsters and peacekeeper of the world but for me she is the superwoman who will do everything to make me and everyone in the family feel cozy, happy and safer.

Suthida062 4EN
42Suthida062
42Suthida062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you describe your grandmother ? Empty Re: Can you describe your grandmother ?

Post by 42Monthira040 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:25 pm

My grand mom is 88 years old now. She live in another house.
She is really a kind person. I've never been punished by her.
When I came back home, she always give me a wish and money,
She is the super grandma. I love her a lot.

Monthira 040 4EN
42Monthira040
42Monthira040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you describe your grandmother ? Empty Re: Can you describe your grandmother ?

Post by 41Niramol021 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:43 pm

As my grandfather said, when she was young, she was the most beautiful girl in her village and many boys want to flirt with her. She had gorgeous long pepper-and-salt hair that everyone praised . She was slim yet healthy. She cooked many nutritious, tasty meals
She always listened to the grandchildren and understood us. When we had the difficulties, she gave us many pieces of advice and helped us to overcome them .These are a few things I think should be fixed besides the ones pink panther pointed out.
Niramol01 4EN
41Niramol021
41Niramol021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Boonyaluck023 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:37 pm

She is my superwoman for me ever. My grandmother can cook very well. She always cook the delicious for me and my brother every time I visit her house. She is very nice and kind. She is a beautiful woman in my mind. My grandmother like to be looking good all the time and she like me to make the beautiful hair for her. I would like to take care of her when I grow up, she as like my second mother who love and look after me since I was young. I love her very much. I wish she will have a good health and get the best thing in her life.

41Boonyaluck023
41Boonyaluck023
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down