What is your favourite fiction/novel(s)?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favourite fiction/novel(s)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite fiction/novel(s)?

Post by 43Nattakit089 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:58 pm

33Benyapha104 wrote:Harry Potter is the best for me. I really like fantasy novel.
I'm also a fan of Dan Brown. I have 4 books of him like The Da Vinci Code, Angel & Demon, and two more.
And I have got The Mortal Instrument book set. I had watched the film after that I bought the book set.
The one of my favorite is the story about mermaid. I forgot the name of the book. The author is Thai, but wrote it in English.

Benyapha 104 4EN

The idea of being Thai yet writing English an English book really interests me! I wish I could be like him. I've watched The Mortal Instrument in the films version (of course, there is no need to tell, right Laughing ?). The plot seems too romantic to suit my taste though. However, I'm very happy I have got more friends who love to read English fictions. Very Happy

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite fiction/novel(s)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite fiction/novel(s)?

Post by 42Wanwisa047 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:32 am

Now, I have to say beauty and the beast.
There are many things that we can't see from the movies version.
There are something more hidden from the story.
Actually, there are the witch that give everything to people, but you have to change something with her.
For the prince, he promise to change something with the witch, it is the beginning of everything.
Wanwisa 047 4EN
42Wanwisa047
42Wanwisa047
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Nattakit089 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:18 pm

43Natthamon092 wrote:My favorite novel is "The Hate You Give" the New York Time Bestseller written
by Angie Thomas. It was about an incisive and engrossing perspective
of the life of a black teenage girl "Starr", the main character. This book reflects
a vital look at racism and police violence. You should read or watch this movie. It's a good one.

Natthamon092 4EN

Well, speaking of the New York Time, I bought a couple of novels entitled New York Time Bestseller. It turned out the be that two of them were quite boring to me! Laughing . What a queer feeling penetrating in a joke.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Nattakit089 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:24 pm

42Wanwisa047 wrote:Now, I have to say beauty and the beast.
There are many things that we can't see from the movies version.
There are something more hidden from the story.
Actually, there are the witch that give everything to people, but you have to change something with her.
For the prince, he promise to change something with the witch, it is the beginning of everything.
Wanwisa 047 4EN

I'd like to watch the Beauty and the Beast as well. As far as I've seen the trailers, the whole film is in British English, isn't it? So charming to me and so lovely to see such lovely characters being more alive for I have merely see them through the cartoonish version.

Nattakit 089 4EN
43Nattakit089
43Nattakit089
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Piyakamol024 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Mine is The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
It is a classic love triangle between The Phantom, Christine, and Raul that shows how savage people can be and how far people can go for love.
I really enjoy this novel.

Piyakamol 024 3EN

32Piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2